Posts RSS Comments Feed
Sign up for email news and updates!

Dental Insurance Information

Labels: |


Indiana Dental Insurance




Dental insurance is not included in so many of the benefit packages we receive at work. Yet all of us have dental needs, if only for an annual cleaning. Dental expenses can definitely add up. A crown here, a filling there and the next thing you know, you’ve spent a thousand dollars. Most company plans for dental don’t cover a whole lot, anyway.

My company doesn’t cover dental. There isn’t even an optional package for that, so I’m on my own. I’ve been searching the web for dental insurance. Do you know there are nearly 10 million web sites about it? I’m just overwhelmed. I’ve also found a few that are not exactly insurance, but some kind of alternative dental plan. They seem to cover everything, with no deductibles, no claim form and no limit on pre-existing conditions. 

I’ve been looking at the alternatives, but I’m also checking with known insurance companies. I have friends who are self-employed and many of them have plans they like. Seems like there are a lot of places offering dental insurance to the self-employed. Maybe those will help me, too.
I think the best thing to do is to research carefully before paying for coverage. Talking to my friends and getting recommendations is helping, too. Some of them have had less than optimal experiences with their providers. I know every company has trouble sometimes, but if I can save myself some trouble by avoiding a company my friend had trouble with, I will. There are still plenty of other places to choose from.

Most likely I’ll make my decision when I hear good reports on a company from more than one person. That’s what it will take to convince me I’m making the right choice. I think it’s worth taking my time about it. Don’t you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails